Spotify remains one of the biggest music streaming services on the planet. Most people access the service on their smartphones. However, you may be wondering, “Does Roku have Spotify support?” Thankfully, the answer is, “Yes.” You can learn how to get Spotify on Roku-based TVs, sticks, and set-top boxes.
Thankfully, the procedure on how to get Spotify on Roku TV devices is pretty simple. The service has its own dedicated Spotify Roku app. There are three ways you can install the Spotify Roku app.
How to get Spotify on Roku directly
In order to get the Spotify Roku app installed directly on your Roku-based TV, stick, or set-top box, it’s pretty simple.
- On the main Roku page, scroll and click on the Search section
- Type in Spotify in the Search bar and you should see a Spotify Roku app option show up on the right side of the bar.
- Scroll and click on the Spotify selection
- Click on the Add channel option
- The app should now be added to your main Roku home screen. Click on it, add your account, and start streaming music.
How to add the app via the web
If you are not around your Roku devices, you can go to the Roku website and add the Spotify channel via the site’s channel store.
- Go to the Roku.com site and sign into your Roku account on the site.
- Go to the What to watch option on top of the site, click on it, and then click on the Channel Store option.
- Type in Spotify in the search bar and then click on the Spotify Music selection when it comes up.
- Finally, just click on the Add channel selection on the Spotify Music page. It should add the app to all of your Roku devices on your account within 24 hours.
How to add the app via the Roku mobile app
The third method is to add Spotify via the Roku mobile app on iOS and Android
- Launch the Roku app, and then tap on the Channels option on the bottom.
- Tap on the Channel Store option, and then tap on the search icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Type in Spotify in the search bar, and then tap on the Spotify Music selection.
- Finally, tap the Add option. The app should be installed on your devices within 24 hours.
That’s how you can add the streaming service to Roku devices. What do you listen to on your Spotify app?
Read: Best cheap Roku deals