Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Week deals: Make huge savings on phones and electronics
Did you know it was Samsung Week? No, us neither. We must have missed the fanfare, but the good news is that dozens of top Samsung products are on sale until December 13. The deals span both Amazon and the Samsung home site, and they include everything from $1,500 off an 8K QLED TV to $300 off selected smartphones.
A prime example of the savings that you can make is the Samsung Galaxy A71. It’s on sale for $449.99 ($150 off) on Amazon right now, making it an affordable way to join the 5G revolution. While it doesn’t quite meet the heights of the S20 range (which are also on sale) it offers an excellent screen with solid battery life and speedy performance.
See also: The best Samsung phones of 2020
Another option is over $100 off a Samsung HW-T550 2.1-channel soundbar, which is down to just $177.99 ($102 off) in the sale. DTS Virtual:X turns your living room into a theater by allowing you to experience 3D surround sound. For an even more powerful upgrade to your home system, you can save over $200 on the HW-Q900T 7.1.2-channel soundbar and have it delivered in time for Christmas movie viewing.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the other highlights of the sale:
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,249.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S20 Plus for $949.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus for $799.99 ($300 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $999.99 with trade-in ($1,000 off)
- Galaxy Buds Live for $139 ($31 off)
- Galaxy Buds Plus for $99.80 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus for $749.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for $329.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Book Flex for $1,099 ($251 off)
- Up to $1,500 off 8K QLED TVs or up to $800 off 4K QLED TVs
- Up to 30% off SSDs and up to 60% off memory cards
The deals above are just the tip of the iceberg. You can find all of the current offers running on the Samsung website here, or hit the button below to check out the full Amazon sale. The savings aren’t fixed throughout Samsung Week, especially on Amazon, and all the sales are subject to availability. In other words, don’t sleep on any of the offers that catch your eye.