Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
New leak once again points to higher Galaxy S23 pricing for Europe
- A new report has dished out apparent Galaxy S23 prices for Germany.
- The report echoes previous claims of higher prices for Europe.
We’ve seen several Samsung Galaxy S23 series price leaks in recent weeks, and the most concerning claim is that Europeans will see a price hike. Now, a trusted news outlet has revealed apparent price tags for Germany.
WinFuture has disclosed purported Galaxy S23 series pricing for the country, with the cheapest model starting at €949 (~$1,033). Check out the full rundown of disclosed pricing below.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 (8GB/128GB): €949
- Samsung Galaxy S23 (8GB/256GB): €1,009
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (8GB/256GB): €1,199
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (8GB/512GB): €1,319
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (8GB/256GB): €1,399
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (12GB/512GB): €1,579
The news comes after WinFuture journalist Roland Quandt posted apparent Spanish prices, starting at €959 for the cheapest Galaxy S23, €1,209 for the Galaxy S23 Plus, and €1,409 for the Ultra model. Either way, it looks like Europeans will see higher prices than US consumers, with the phones tipped to start at just $799 in the US.
We’re keen to see whether higher prices in Europe will lead to flagship phones from other brands gaining a little more traction in the region. After all, OnePlus is set to launch the OnePlus 11 in global markets on February 7, the vivo X90 series will launch outside China in early February, and Xiaomi is expected to launch the Xiaomi 13 series globally in the next month or two. Furthermore, Google and Apple launched their latest devices in late 2022, so there’s definitely no shortage of options in Europe.