Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro officially launched in China
At the moment, it looks like the phone is only targeted at the Chinese market with no hints about the availability in other markets.
Samsung has officially announced the new Galaxy C9 Pro in China, after details and pictures surfaced online ahead of the launch. At the moment, it looks like the phone is only targeted at the Chinese market with no hints about the availability in other markets.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) AMOLED | 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 | Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Rear Camera: 16MP | Dual-tone LED flash | f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP | f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9 × 80.7 × 6.9mm
- Weight: 189g
The phone also packs in Cirrus HiFi Codec for better audio performance and includes Samsung Pay support using both NFC (Near Field Communication) and MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission).
Priced at CNY 3,199 ($470), the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in two color variants – Gold and Rose Gold – and is available for pre-orders in China already, with sales starting from November 11.