Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Black Friday Sale: Last chance to get early access!
Of all the holiday promotions, the Samsung Black Friday Sale is one of the most hotly anticipated among tech fans. It’s officially due to start on November 18 this year, but there’s a way you can get access to many of the deals one week ahead of the general public.
You have a few hours left to go sign up for early access to the sale right here. It’s free to sign up, and you’ll then receive an email from Samsung tomorrow with details on how to unlock exclusive access to offers on smartphones, laptops, tablets, watches, and earbuds.
See also: The best early Black Friday deals
It’s going to be worth joining the list too. We don’t yet know the full extent of the deals you’ll have access to before anyone else, but it will involve offers on the latest Samsung devices such as the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy Watch 5. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the offers:
- Galaxy Z Fold 4: Get a $350 instant rebate and $1,000 off with an eligible trade-in.
- Galaxy Z Flip 4: Get a $150 instant rebate and $600 off with an eligible trade-in.
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: Get a $225 instant rebate and $700 off with an eligible trade-in.
- Galaxy S22 Plus: Get a $150 instant rebate and $600 off with an eligible trade-in.
- Galaxy S22: Get a $75 instant rebate and $500 off with an eligible trade-in.
- Galaxy S21 FE: Get a $100 instant rebate and $250 off with an eligible trade-in.
Laptops and Tablets
Watches and Earbuds
- Galaxy Watch 5: Get up to a $70 instant rebate.
- Galaxy Buds 2 Pro: Save $30 and get up to a $75 trade-in credit.
It’s our understanding that there will be more offers revealed in the November 11 email, but you won’t find out how to access them unless you sign up in time. Hit the button below to get yourself on the Samsung Black Friday Sale early access list.