Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Razer storms into Prime Day with over $1,000 off gaming gear
Some tech brands only offer modest discounts on Amazon Prime Day, but Razer is going all out. With up to $1,200 and 45% off premium gaming gear and laptops, Razer’s discounts on big and small ticket items are rather impressive.
On one end of the price spectrum, the already affordable Razer Barracuda X gaming headset is down to its lowest price ever of just $69.99 ($30 off). The versatile wireless gaming headset has a dual-wireless design and compatibility across multiple devices. It boasts a detachable Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic for clear voice pickup, while the TriForce 40mm drivers deliver balanced audio with good bass response.
If you’re looking for a whole new gaming setup, there’s $1,200 off the Razer Blade 17 Gaming Laptop. The powerful machine is down to $1,999.99 today. The specs include a 12th Gen Intel 14-Core i7 CPU, 16GB DDR5 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics, and a 17.3-inch QHD 240Hz display. In other words, the ideal device for hardcore gaming on the go.
Here are the highlights of the extensive Razer Prime Day sale:
- Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop for $1,999.99 ($1,000 off)
- Razer Blade 17 Gaming Laptop for $1,999.99 ($1,200 off)
- Razer Wolverine V2 Wired Gaming Controller for 54.99 ($45 off)
- Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma Wired Gaming Pro Controller for 89.99 ($60 off)
- Razer Leviathan V2 X PC Soundbar for $69.99 ($30 off)
- Razer Barracuda X Gaming Headset for $69.99 ($30 off)