Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
OnePlus One OTA update arrives with MaxxAudio and Swiftkey
Today, OnePlus is rolling out the latest update for its flagship smartphone, labelled CM 11S 05Q. Along with patches and improvements, 05Q also includes the anticipated MaxxAudio features and newly announced implementation of the SwiftKey keyboard.
Along with the big name features, the latest OnePlus One update also makes adjustments to NFC configuration, updates various media codecs, fixes a few security issues and adds in three new video focus options for the camera app. OnePlus has also seen it fit to remove a few unused features from the ROM, including unused key layouts, references to non-existent ringtones and the option for a silent alarm ringtone.
The rest of the update is rather extensive too, but here’s a snippet from the general changelog:
- Fixed wrong emergency call property
- Improved audio policy flexibility
- Increased void volume
- Improved light controls
- Updated WCNSS configuration
- Upgraded ADCB Files
- Powered HAL improvements
- Upgraded SQLite to version 3.8.6
- Reduced volume increment/decrement step per click
- Added support for Query SIM SMS capacity
- Upgraded TP firmware to 14001220
- Fixed headset insert/remove crash
- Fixed ability to hang up a call from a wired audio headset
OnePlus One owners should keep their eyes out for the OTA update notification. If you are still looking to purchase the handset, remember that the OnePlus One will now be available without an invite every Tuesday.