Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Here's how you can touch (but not buy) the OnePlus Concept One
OnePlus unveiled its concept device — the Concept One — at CES this year. The smartphone featured a premium leather, metal, and glass chassis, and it showed off the company’s new electrochromic glass technology. Unfortunately, this device wasn’t meant for the masses, but the company just announced a way that you’ll be able to see one for yourself.
Today, OnePlus announced the Concept One World Tour. OnePlus is taking its new concept smartphone to 10 cities around the world throughout the month of February so fans can see what the Concept One is all about. Event locations span North America, Europe, and India, including the following locations:
- Paris, France — February 5, 2020, at 6:00 PM (Check how to enter here.)
- Cologne, Germany — February 7, 2020, at 5:30 PM (More information and RSVP here.)
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands — February 12, 2020 (More information and RSVP here.)
- McLaren HQ, Woking, UK — February 13, 2020 (Find how to win tickets here.)
- Helsinki, Finland — February 17, 2020, at 5:00 PM (More details available here.)
- Copenhagen, Denmark — February 19, 2020 (More information will be available soon.)
According to the announcement, guests will get to “see our electrochromic glass in action, feel the Concept One’s premium leather finish,” as well as meet some of the OnePlus staff and ask them questions about future devices.
We doubt OnePlus will ever take the Concept One on another world tour like this, so if you have the opportunity, you should stop by one of the events. You may never get the chance to check out the device again.