Welcome to the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the two phones in the OnePlus 6-series. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. OnePlus usually pushes out updates to the entire series at once, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 10
- When will the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T get Android 11? December 2021 (Estimated)
Latest OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T updates
July 21, 2021: A new update is hitting the OnePlus 6 and 6T this week, but don’t get too excited. Continuing OnePlus’ focus on stability and security improvements with the older flagships, Oxygen OS 10.3.12 includes fixes for “some known issues,” stability improvements, and the July 2021 security patch.
See the changelog below.
- Improved system stability
- Upgrade Android Security Patch to 2021.07
- Fixed some known issues
As always, the OTA will have a staged rollout and will reach more OnePlus 6/6T users in the coming days. To check if an update is available, head to Settings > System > System updates on your device.
Previous OnePlus 6 and 6T updates
- May 21, 2021: Oxygen OS 10.3.11 rolled out to the OnePlus 6 and 6T and included fixes for “known issues,” stability improvements, and the May 2021 Android security patch.
- April 27, 2021: This update landed with just the April 2021 security patch and some bug fixes and improvements.
- March 18, 2021: Oxygen OS 10.3.9 arrived in March and brought with it the February 2021 Android security patch. The update also improved system stability, per the changelog.
- January 27, 2021: The OnePlus 6 and 6T gained Oxygen OS 10.3.8 in January 2021 which brought that month’s security update and the introduction of the OnePlus Store.
- October 12, 2020: In October, the OnePlus 6 and 6T received Oxygen OS 10.3.6 which includes a few patches and the September 2020 security update.