Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we got to meet the new Galaxy Note 7, got a glimpse of the new Nexus launcher, and learned the first details about the LG V20!
Who wants to win a Galaxy S7 Edge?
The Galaxy S7 Edge is one of our top smartphone recommendations.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 specs, price, release date and everything else you should know The much awaited Galaxy Note 7 is official, and you can learn all the essential details right here.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 hands-on What is like to use the new Galaxy Note 7? Has Samsung finally perfected smartphone design? How about the software? All that, and more, in our Note 7 hands-on.
Galaxy Note 7 vs Galaxy Note 5 first look: the difference a year makes One year – and a lot of refinement – separate the Note 7 and the Note 5. If you’re still on the fence about updating, this post will help you make a decision.
Where are smartphones made? It’s not just China. The supply chain of the smartphone industry spans the world. People in dozens of countries work together to make your beloved flagship a reality. Here’s a glimpse of how it works.
This company you aren’t paying attention to is kind of trying to take over the world LeEco just bought Vizio, but its ambitions are much bigger: nothing less than world domination.
Best Kickstarters of the month – July 2016 Get up to speed with the most interesting and most innovative indie projects that are being crowdfunded right now.
Download the new Google Nexus launcher APK here You don’t need to wait to taste the future of the Nexus experience. Try the Nexus launcher right now.
The LG V20 will launch on September 6 in San Francisco It’s official: the V20 is coming on September 6. Will it save LG’s year? Or will it flop just like the G5?
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note vs the competition The new Vibe K5 Note is bound to be very popular, but how does it fare against its biggest competitors?
How to extend your Android’s battery life We could all need some extra battery life. Here’s how to get the most out of your phone’s battery.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Niantic yanks Legendary Pokemon from Pokemon Go players’ accounts
- Download these beautiful Nexus 2016 wallpapers here
- Action Launcher 3 implements everything from Nexus Launcher already
- T-Mobile has the fastest LTE in the U.S.
- Facebook steals Snapchat “story” feature for Instagram
- OnePlus 3 oversells in Europe, OnePlus forced to halt sales
- Android Wear gets new update, includes July security patch
- Samsung gifts a Galaxy S7 edge to every Rio Olympian
- HTC 10 fails to connect as Q2 revenue falls
- 6GB RAM Galaxy Note 7 could be heading to China
- SwiftKey suspends cloud syncing after private data leak
- Is this the future of multi-touch on mobile?
- 97% of smartphones in India run Android
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.