Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to change or reset your Disney Plus password
Keeping track of multiple passwords is not at all easy. Yes, you can use password management apps to store your important passwords, but sometimes, you just end up forgetting them. In the case of streaming services, passwords take a whole new meaning.
Because platforms like Netflix and Disney Plus allow multiple profiles, you inevitably end up sharing your password with your family members or friends. If too many people end up with your password, it becomes a hassle keeping track of who’s sharing your account.
For any of the above scenarios, the fix is simple. Just change your password. In the case of Disney Plus, resetting your account password is super simple. There are different methods for changing your password when you already know it and setting up a new password if you’ve forgotten your old one. In this post, we’ll talk about both methods.
How to change your Disney Plus password
If you already know your Disney Plus password and want to change it to avoid unwanted logins, you can follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account on your smartphone or desktop.
- Head to your profile icon.
- Select Account from the menu.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate boxes.
- Hit Save.
Remember, once you have changed your Disney Plus password, you and anyone watching from the same account will have to log in again on all the devices where the service was being used.
How to reset your password
If you’ve forgotten your Disney Plus password and want to create a new one to be able to access your account, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Enter your email address on the log-in page of the Disney Plus app or website.
- Select Continue.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Check your registered email.
- You’ll receive a six-digit passcode that may take up to 15 minutes to arrive in your inbox.
- If you don’t receive a code, check your spam folder.
- If it’s not there, select Resend to send the code again.
- Enter your six-digit verification code.
- Enter a new password.
- Select Continue.
Once you enter the one-time passcode and verify your Disney Plus credentials, your account sign-in details will be updated. You’ll have to re-login on all the devices where your Disney Plus account was being used.
We hope this article was helpful and you’ve successfully solved your Disney Plus password issues. If you’re still having trouble accessing your Disney Plus account, you can contact the platform’s customer support channels from this page to resolve your issue.