Today, Best Buy kicked off its 24-hour flash sale for My Best Buy members. Whether you’re an Apple fan, Windows fan, or somewhere in between, there’s something for anyone interested in discounted laptops, tablets, TVs, and more.
One deal that stands out is the $130 discount for the sixth-generation Apple iPad with 128GB of storage. The tablet supports the first-generation Apple Pencil and features Apple’s still-powerful A10 Fusion processor. That’s more than enough processing for the 9.7-inch display with 2,048 x 1,536 resolution.
If you’re looking for much more computer than tablet, the MacBook is available for $500 off. The discount brings the price down to $799.99, which counts as affordable for a relatively recent Apple laptop. If you want something more affordable, the Lenovo IdeaPad 330S with the Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD sells for just $279.99.
Here are all of Best Buy’s deals:
- Apple MacBook – $799.99 ($500 off)
- Apple iPad Air – $50 off
- Apple iPad – $130 off
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330S – $279.99 ($100 off)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 130S – $129.99 ($80 off)
- Acer Spin 11 (Chromebook) – $299 ($50 off)
- Acer Spin 15 (Chromebook) – $329 ($70 off)
- Acer Nitro 5 – $799.99 ($80 off)
- Up to $350 off an iBuyPower gaming desktop
- Alienware 25-inch Full HD FreeSync monitor – $279.99 ($220 off)
- Hisense 65-inch 4K UHD TV with HDR and Roku TV – $399.99 ($200 off)
- TCL 75-inch 4K UHD TV with HDR and Roku TV – $799.99 ($400 off)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR – $749.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR – $279.99 ($20 off)
- WD Easystore 8TB external USB 3.0 hard drive – $129.99 ($70 off)
- Sony XB950N1 noise cancelling headphones – $149.99 ($100 off)
- Arlo Pro 4-camera 720p security camera system – $379.99 ($220 off)
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra Plus microSD – $39.99 ($55 off)
- Fitbit Charge 3 activity tracker and heart rate – $99.99 ($49.96 off)
They’re only available until the end of the day, with each purchase netting you a $10 promotional reward certificate. Finally, the deals are only available for My Best Buy members, but signing up for a membership is free. You can go here to learn more about the free My Best Buy membership.