Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription
Paramount Plus (formerly CBS All Access) is slowly becoming a major streaming service, with new exclusive shows and movies being added over the next year. However, due to financial issues or for some other reason, you may want to cancel Paramount Plus, at least temporarily.
Read more: Best Paramount Plus exclusive shows
If you have had enough of the service, we will show you how to cancel Paramount Plus. This could save you at least $5.99 a month, or even more if you signed up for the no-ads plan.
Cancel Paramount Plus via the official website
If you signed up for the service via its official website, here’s how to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Paramount Plus website and use your credentials to sign into your account.
- Look for the Account tab, which is located on the top right corner of the site.
- Select Account.
- Scroll down to the Subscription & Billing section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button at the end.
- Select your reason for canceling.
- Hit the Complete Cancellation button.
If you do click on the Cancel Subscription button, you might get an offer to extend your Paramount Plus subscription with a free month. If you want to take advantage of that offer, click on it. Otherwise, click on Continue Cancellation.
Cancel via Android app or Android TV
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus via its Android app, or via Android TV, here’s how to cancel that subscription:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap or click on your account in the top right corner.
- Tap or click on the Payments & Subscriptions section.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Paramount Plus.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow instructions.
You can also call Google at (855) 836-3987 to cancel Paramount Plus.
Cancel via iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
- Open the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. If you don’t see that, tap on iTunes & App Store. Then tap on your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down and tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Paramount Plus.
- Finally, tap Cancel Subscription.
If you own an Apple TV set-top box and have subscribed to Paramount Plus from that device, here’s how to cancel the service:
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Choose Paramount Plus.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
If you signed up for Paramount Plus via Amazon Prime Video channels, Roku Channels, or Apple TV channels, you must go through their websites or apps to cancel subscriptions to the service. Unfortunately, exact methods for cancellation will differ, so it’s best to just reach out to the provider you used to sign up to figure out the exact steps required to cancel.