Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bands: Leather, sport, stainless steel, and more
Finding the top tier of anything takes time. When it comes to the best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bands, we have you covered. From design to durability, style to substance, we know choosing a replacement band is about finding the features that matter most to you. With users’ unique needs in mind, we tracked down a variety of the top straps to pair with Samsung’s latest smartwatches.
The best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bands
Are you looking to class things up with timeless style or strap into something that will withstand your burpee regimen? Maybe you want the option that’s most durable or simply most fashionable. Luckily there’s a band for every inclination, and we’ve rounded up the best of each type.
Lerobo Sport Band: The best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band for fitness
If you’re eager to hit the gym and put Samsung’s fitness tracking to the test, this high-performance option will soldier through even your sweatiest workouts. Choose from over a dozen color combinations, or at just $8, grab one to match each of your favorite pairs of kicks.
- Made from quality silicone making it water-resistant (and sweat-resistant)
- Air holes keep band breathable
- Flexible material keeps you comfortable
Benchmark Basics Leather Band: The best leather Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
For a refined look that never goes out of style, choose an Italian leather band from Benchmark Basics. This design features full-grain leather (the strongest and most durable leather) in a tapered profile with classic stitching and a brushed metal buckle.
- Features an unassuming, almost vintage look.
- Great pick for pairing with the timeless elegance of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- Available in Black, Cognac, and Dark Brown for only $35
Meliya Soft Silicone Band: The best cheap Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
Simplicity meets affordability in the Meliya Soft Silicone Band. These bands are waterproof, flexible, and soft on the skin.
- Made from lightweight, comfortable silicone.
- They rate well for comfort among users.
- They’re available in four-packs for about $12.
Fullmosa Quick Release Stainless Steel: The best stainless steel Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
Want a band that’s boardroom-ready? How about a reliable staple for everyday wear? Whether you’re dressed up or dressed down, metallics are the not-so-new neutral.
- Features a double push-button design to keep your smartwatch secure
- Includes an easy-to-use tool for adding or removing links, so your fit is perfect
- Available in Black, Rose Pink, Silver, or Rose Gold for $17.99
Avod Nylon Sport: The best nylon Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
Breathable and fashionable, nylon bands are a great option for someone who wants to look put together by day and track sleep comfortably by night.
- Flexible construction means you can comfortably wear this band to sleep
- Highly rated band at a $6.99 price point
- Available in a variety of bold and subtle designs
Geak Leather Band: The best slim Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
Slim wrists call for slim bands. If you’re looking for an option that’s a little less bulky, Geak Leather Bands are sleek and unimposing.
- Reminiscent of a traditional watch band
- Simple and slender genuine leather
- Available in multiple colors including black, brown, white, and pink as well as prints
Urban Armor Gear: The best durable Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
If you tend to put your smartwatch through the wringer, this is the band for you. The Urban Armor Gear band is tough enough to last and comfortable enough to wear.
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware secures
- Strong nylon with a hook and loop velcro closure
- Variety of quality options available for all sizes of Samsung smartwatches
Morsey Mesh Stainless Steel Loop: The best-looking Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 band
Make a strong first impression with a band that looks as good as it fits. It may be subjective, but we think this Morsey loop is one of the best-looking bands on the market. Choose the shade that best matches your case, or slip into a statement look like Leopard Grain or Colorful.
- Upscale, professional look
- Lightweight mesh means no compromising on comfort
- Available for $9.99 in multiple colors
Magwei Braided Solo Loop: The best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 loop band
Solo loop bands are relatively new to the smartwatch scene, but they’re already making a splash. The Magwei braided loop boasts comfort and style with water-resistant woven nylon.
- Stretchy design that’s easy to slip on and off
- Costs only $11 and is available in blue, black, green, pink, and red
- Available for all device sizes
That’s it for our list of the best Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bands you can buy, but it’s only a fraction of what’s out there. We also want to give an honorable mention to the following products:
- Joyozy Women’s Stylish Band: If bling is your thing, Joyozy offers an affordable line of rhinestone-studded bands. Clean, simple designs make these a solid option for dressy occasions.
- Katrice Metal Band: We love the no-gap construction of this stainless steel band for a seamless look. However, it’s currently only compatible with 46mm Samsung Galaxy Watches.