Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Sunday giveaway: Best of Android 2017 THREE phone giveaway
Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone each and every Sunday.
A big congratulations to last week’s winner of the OnePlus 5T International Giveaway: Jarl W. (Netherlands)
This week we are giving away not one, but THREE of the best Android phones from this year!
If you’re looking for the best way to stay up to date with AndroidAuthority.com, look no further than the AA App for Android. Available for free in the Google Play Store, the official AA App is the fastest way to get all the latest news, rumors, tips & tricks, and device reviews on your mobile device.
No advertisements, plenty of Material Design influence, and breaking Android news at your fingertips. What more could you want?
Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right smartphone for you. Allow us to help. Best of Android 2017 is here and we’ve gone further than ever before to answer the most important question of them all— which phone is the best?
After putting 10 of the best flagships from this year (each one from a different manufacturer) through a series of grueling tests, we’re finally ready to tell you which phone is the best. The results will be unveiled this week. Below you’ll find the 10 phones that are in the running for the title of Phone of the Year:
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro
- LG V30
- Lenovo Moto Z2 Force
- Nokia 8
- OnePlus 5T
- Razer Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Sony Xperia XZ1
Our results cover 47 different tests with over 100+ criteria used to judge the minute differences between each smartphone. To make this giveaway extra special, we’re giving everyone plenty of chances to win! Each of our Best of Android 2017 posts below (links will appear as they get published throughout the week) will contain a code that gives you FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES into the giveaway. There are 10 different codes in total (one in each post), which means you can get up to 45 entries!
Here are the posts to look out for (links will go live as they’re published):
- Monday: Best of Android 2017 – an introduction
- Monday: Best of Android 2017 – Display
- Tuesday: Best of Android 2017 – Audio
- Tuesday: Best of Android 2017 – Which camera LOOKS the best?
- Wednesday: Best of Android 2017 – Which camera IS technically the best?
- Wednesday: Best of Android 2017 – Performance
- Thursday: Best of Android 2017 – Battery
- Thursday: Best of Android 2017 – User Experience
- Friday: The Phone of The Year 2017 is…
To get started, here’s your first code: BOAGVY – put this in the widget below to get five extra entries straight away and find the codes in those posts for five more entries with each one!!!
Enter the giveaway here
- The giveaway is an international giveaway (Except when we can not ship to your Country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your Country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by AndroidAuthority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.