Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Pop quiz: Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
Your job is simple: take a look at 10 images and figure out which smartphones they show. How many can you get right?
This week’s quiz is a bit different. Instead of answering a bunch of questions, your job is to look at 10 images and name the smartphones they show. There are four choices available for each question, only one of which is correct.
Are you up for the challenge? Press the Start Quiz button to get started — and don’t forget to share your result on social media at the end.
This is the tenth quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take the other nine via the links below:
- Pop quiz: Test your knowledge of this week’s headlines
- Pop quiz: Google edition
- Smartphone quiz: True or false?
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about Android?
- Pop quiz: OnePlus edition
- Pop quiz: Which phone did it first?
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about Samsung?
- Pop quiz: Name that smartphone!
- Pop quiz: How much do you really know about the smartphone world?
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.