Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Adobe Lightroom updated to version 1.2, includes fixes and new features
This update is a bit more substantial and includes a few new features and tweaks. They include:
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
Perhaps the most interesting and useful new feature is the ability to copy image adjustments and pasting them onto other photos. One of the better uses for Lightroom is mass photo adjustment and this helps put the app more in-line with its desktop counterpart. The Segmented view in Collections should also be a welcome addition.
- Screen occasionally went blank after changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Lightroom could crash when customers tap the sign-in button.
- Fixed issue that could cause crashes when scrolling through a large collection and changing the device orientation from portrait to landscape (or vice versa).
- Hardware back button was not closing any contextual menus.
- Slow performance when swiping from image to image.
- Copying or moving an image into a different collection was not working correctly. Please note that this issue only occurred on certain Samsung tablets.
- Lightroom sometimes caused automated logouts.
- Edits not visible when sharing photos to certain 3rd party apps and services.
- Crash occurred when occasionally navigating from grid view to collections view.
When you put it all together, this is a fairly substantial update for Adobe Lightroom and should correct a lot of issues that many people have been having. If you’re interested in checking it out for yourself, click the button below to pick up the app!