An ultra-high capacity power bank does more than just charge your smartphone or tablet multiple times. These 25000mAh to 50000mAh power banks can also power larger devices like digital cameras and laptops that not only require more capacity, provided their output is high enough. If you’re planning to use a power bank to keep more than just your smartphone charged, these are your best ultra-high capacity portable charger options.
Best 25000mAh to 50000mAh power banks
Note: When using power banks with USB-C ports, do check your device’s compatibility beforehand. Some power banks may require adaptors, and others may not work at all.
1. Anker PowerCore+ 26800mAh
Anker is a trusted name when it comes to portable battery chargers, and this particular option offers it all. To start with, you get the massive capacity of 26,800mAh, which is more than enough to fully recharge your smartphone multiple times. The power bank comes with three USB ports, including a USB-C port with 30W output to let you charge a MacBook and the Nintendo Switch. Like every portable charger on this list, you get protection from short circuits, overcharging, and current and voltage surge. The portable charger also comes with a 30W USB-C wall charger.
- Capacity: 26,800mAh
- Output: 2 x USB ports 5V/3A max, 1 x USB-C port 5V/3A or 9V~15V/2A or 20V/1.5A (30W max)
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 80 x 23.1mm, 576g
2. Aukey power bank 30000mAh
The AUKEY portable charger comes with a massive 30,000mAh capacity, which should be more than enough to charge your smartphones and tablets multiple times. The device comes with two regular USB ports, one of which features Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support, as well as a USB-C port, and even a flashlight for when you need it. The USB-C port can also be used to recharge the device itself, and can be coupled with the microUSB input to fully charge the power bank faster. This power bank is also one of the more affordable ultra-high capacity charger options out there.
- Capacity: 30,000mAh
- Output: 1 x USB port 5V/2.4 A, 1 x USB-C port 5V/3A, 1 x QC 3.0 port 3.6V~6.5V/3A or 6.5V~9V/2A or 9V~12V/1.5A
- Dimensions: 150 x 84 x 28mm, 578g
3. RAVPower AC Outlet Portable Charger 27000mAh
This RAVPower portable charger comes with a huge capacity of 27,000mAh that will allow you to charge your smartphone multiple times. It comes with two standard USB ports and a USB-C port to keep your mobile devices powered. However, the big selling point here is its 3-prong AC outlet that lets you charge or power any device with up to a 70W rating, which is more than enough to charge most laptops. Built-in air vents and a quiet cooling fan keep the device functioning well when at max capacity.
- Capacity: 27,000mAh
- Output: 2 x USB port 5V/2.4 A, 1 x USB-C port 5V/3A, 1 x AC outlet (up to 70W)
- Dimensions: 256.5 x 215.9 x 68.6mm, 1,642g
4. Ewemosi AC Outlet Portable Charger 31200mAh
The Ewemosi portable charger comes with an impressive 31,200mAh that should be more than enough to charge your smartphone multiple times. It comes with a standard USB port and a USB-C port to cover your mobile device charging needs. The charger also comes with an AC outlet that will let you charge laptops and small home appliances or anything with up to a 100W rating. This charger is also comparatively more portable when compared to others that offer the same features.
- Capacity: 31,200mAh
- Output: 1 x USB port 5V/3.4 A, 1 x USB-C port 5V/3.6A, 1 x AC outlet (up to 100W)
- Dimensions: 210.8 x 68.6 x 68.6mm, 952g
5. EasyAcc 26000mAh Power Bank
Before we get into the truly monstrous 50000mAh power banks, have a look at the EasyAcc 26000mAh Power Bank, which is one of the most budget-friendly options on the list. For about $50, you can charge your smartphone or tablet several times on the go. Despite the price, it’s still a fully-featured power bank, supporting 2.4A through 4.8A charging via four USB-A ports, plus an added flashlight for blackouts. The only drawback is the lack of any USB-C ports.
- Capacity: 26,000mAh
- Output: 4 x 4.8A (max) USB-A
- Dimensions: 167 x 80 x 22 mm, 454g
6. Crave PowerPack 50,000mAh
Now we’re getting to the big boys. The Crave PowerPack offers a huge 50000mAh capacity that should be more than enough to fully charge your mobile devices numerous times and even charge a laptop more than once. The Crave PowerPack is available in two models. The PowerPack PD comes with two USB-C ports – 18W and 60W to charge phones and laptops respectively. It also comes with two USB ports that feature Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 support.
If you have an older laptop, the PowerPack DC is the way to go. It comes with two DC outlets that should be able to charge most laptops. This power bank also comes with four standard USB ports to cover your mobile device charging needs, albeit without any fast charging capabilities.
- Capacity: 50,000mAh
- PowerPack DC – 2 x USB port 5V/1A, 2 X USB port 5V/2.1A, 1 x DC outlet 12V/2.5A, 1 X DC outlet 20V/3A
- PowerPack PD – 2 x USB-C port (USB-C PD 18W and 60W), 2 x USB port with QC 3.0
- PowerPack DC – 203 x 152.4 x 50.8mm, 898g
- PowerPack PD – 246.4 x 76.2 x 45.7mm, 1882g
7. MAXOAK Power Bank 50,000mAh
The second large power bank on our list is the MAXOAK Power Bank 50000mAh. Like the previous entry, it’s ideal for charging older laptops with two DC outlets. In total, it features four USB-A ports, one 20V DC port, and one 12V DC port. It even comes with adaptors for most popular models of laptops.
The only downside is that it doesn’t have a USB-C port for newer devices or laptops. Another thing to keep in mind with this 50,000mAh power bank is that it’s too large to take on an airplane. It’s rated for 185Wh, which is higher than the TSA limit of 160Wh for batteries. Keep this one for road trips or power outages.
- Capacity: 50,000mAh
- Output: 1 x 20V/5A DC, 1 x 12V/2.5A DC, 2 x 5V/2.1A USB ports, 2 x 5V/1A USB port
- Dimensions: 206 x 135 x 33 mm, 1260g
8. Krisdonia 50,000mAh Laptop Power Bank
As the name implies, the Krisdonia 50,000mAh Laptop Power Bank is perfect for charging your laptops (as well as smartphones, tablets, and other devices) while away from a plug. It sports four separate plugs: a variable (5V-20V) DC port, two quick charge USB-A ports, and a coveted USB-C port.
Once again, this power bank is far too large to take on an airplane. Krisdonia makes an even larger power bank with the shocking 60000mAh power bank if you just can’t get enough juice.
- Capacity: 50,000mAh
- Output: 1 x 5V-20V DC, 2 x QUICK CHARGE USB ports, 1 x 5V-12V USB-C port
- Dimensions: 195 x 150 x 28 mm, 1156g
So, there you have it for this roundup of some of the best ultra-high capacity 25,000mAh to 50,000mAh power bank portable chargers currently available!