Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google Cast will come stock on Vizio’s new sound bars
The company’s new sound bar lineup starts at $179.99 and comes with complete Google Cast functionality, meaning you can stream audio from your favorite service over your home’s wireless network. In Vizio’s words:
With Google Cast built into every VIZIO SmartCast sound bar, consumers can easily stream millions of songs from music apps they already know and love, and then just tap the Cast button to stream music directly over WiFi to any VIZIO SmartCast device on their home WiFi network, from anywhere in the home. And with WiFi streaming, users can still multi-task on the their mobile device without interrupting their entertainment. Bluetooth is also integrated into all VIZIO audio products, offering streaming as an alternative option.
These soundbars are currently being shipped to retailers, so we can expect to see them hitting brick and mortar locations soon. These speakers run the gamut between a 38-inch 3.0 sound bar all the way up to high-quality 45-inch 5.1 sound bars. The upper tiers will cost you a pretty penny, however, with the priciest going for nearly $500. The full breakdown of these products is as follows:
- 45-inch 5.1 Slim Sound Bar System $499.99
- 44-inch 5.1 Sound Bar System $499.99
- 45-inch 3.1 Sound Bar System $449.99
- 40-inch 5.1 Slim Sound Bar System $429.99
- 40-inch 3.1 Slim Sound Bar System $379.99
- 38-inch 5.1 Sound Bar System $299.99
- 38-inch 3.1 Sound Bar System $269.99
- 38-inch 2.1 Sound Bar System $219.99
- 38-inch 3.0 Sound Bar $179.99
What are your thoughts regarding Vizio’s line of Google Cast-equipped sound bars? Let us know in the comments below!