Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Verizon will discount most More Everything plans by $10 starting Thursday
Verizon will debut new discounts to the majority of More Everything plans beginning Thursday, February 5th. The carrier is also adding a few more data tiers, including 6GB, 8GB, 12GB, 14GB and 16GB options. These new plans will additionally allow some users to save up to $25 on Verizon’s Edge plan. The new data plans are as follows:
- 500MB of data – $20
- 1GB of data – $30 (previous price: $40)
- 2GB of data – $40 (previous price: $50)
- 3GB of data – $50 (previous price: $60)
- 4GB of data – $60 (previous price: $70)
- (NEW) 6GB of data – $70
- (NEW) 8GB of data – $85
- 10GB of data – $100 (previous promotional price: $80)
- (NEW) 12GB of data – $110
- (NEW) 14GB of data – $120
- (NEW) 16GB of data – $130
- 20GB of data – $140 (previous price: $150)
On top of seeing $10 discounts across the board, users can also save some cash if they choose to take advantage of Verizon Edge. Customers that choose lower data tiers (between 500MB and 4GB per month) will receive a $15 discount on Verizon Edge. Anybody with a data tier above that (between 6GB and 20GB per month) will receive a $25 discount.
If you’re on one of these plans currently, you don’t have to do anything. Verizon will automatically discount your plan starting Thursday. If one of the new data tiers interests you, head to the My Verizon site or call customer service to change your plan. The carrier says that these changes will be available for a limited time, though they didn’t give an end date for the promotion.