Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 review: do bigger things, at a bigger price The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 brings more RAM, a larger high resolution display, and dual cameras, but at a higher cost than ever before. Here’s our full review!
Google and HTC said to be in ‘final stage’ of negotiation for sale or investment There is no smoke without fire, as they say, and the smoke around HTC’s rumored “strategic options” is only getting thicker. Here’s why this could be good news.
Android Authority’s Best of IFA 2017 awards IFA may have been about more than just mobile but this year a few products caught our eye! Here are our picks for the Best of IFA 2017!
Xiaomi Mi A1 first impressions: how’s stock Android on a Xiaomi phone? The pitch for the new Mi A1 by Xiaomi is that the phone is ‘created by Xiaomi, powered by Google’. It’s an interesting amalgamation, but does it bring any value to the consumer? We think it does.
LG Q6 review – budget beauty As Chinese budget smartphones continue to march westward, South Korea’s LG has a new entry-level contender. This is the LG Q6 review.
Huawei beat Apple for second place in the global smartphone market It looks like Huawei’s plan to become the largest smartphone maker in the world is on track.
POLED vs IPS LCD display technology explained The new LG V30 arrived sporting an impressive P-OLED display, but how does this technology compare to traditional smartphone LCD panels?
This is Motorola’s first Android One phone, likely coming to the US The next manufacturer to join the Android One program could be Motorola, according to a leak from Evan Blass.
Looking at Camp Apple: what to expect from the new iPhones Here is everything you need to know about the iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, and iPhone 8 that will likely be announced during Apple’s September 12 event.
Hearables: the game to own your ears is on While the average consumer is still digesting the idea of having something connected around the wrist, a new wearable kid is already exploring the block.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- The next version of Android will be Android 8.1
- New rumor claims Huawei Mate 10 may have an f/1.6 aperture camera
- Latest Pixel 2 leak points to slate gray color, always-on display feature, and more
- Note 8 on track to outsell its predecessors
- Check out these leaked Huawei Mate 10 renders
- New report says Google Pixel 2 will launch with the existing Snapdragon 835
- Apple needs an OLED supplier, but can it sidestep Samsung?
- RED offers more details on how its ‘holographic’ Hydrogen One phone will work
- The Equifax hack, and how to protect yourself from identity theft
- HTC U11’s Edge Sense receives in-app customization options in new update
- T-Mobile ONE family plans now include free Netflix
From our network