Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Xiaomi Mi MIX and Google Home, got our first look at the OnePlus 3T, and talked about Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 835 processor. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an UMi Plus E?
The UMi Plus E has some killer specs and a low price point, and this week we’re giving away three of them. Here’s how you can win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Xiaomi Mi MIX review Xiaomi’s new Mi MIX smartphone has some great under-the-hood specs and almost zero bezel. Is this the future of smartphones? Find out in our full Xiaomi Mi MIX review.
OnePlus 3T announced: Snapdragon 821, 3400mAh battery, 16MP rear and front cameras With a premium aluminum design, beefed up specifications and affordable price point, the OnePlus 3T aims to be the best in the affordable flagship arena.
Where to buy the OnePlus 3T If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and are wondering where to buy the OnePlus 3T, we’ve got you covered. Here are all the pricing and availability details we know thus far.
How easy is it to capture data on public free Wi-Fi? You should always exercise caution when connecting to open Wi-Fi hotspots. But the question is, just how easy is it to capture data on public free Wi-Fi?
Google Home review Google Home is Google’s first major foray into your home and comes with Google Assistant in tow. Should you buy it? Find out in our Google Home review!
Qualcomm announces the Snapdragon 835, built on Samsung’s 10nm process Qualcomm has announced the next generation Snapdragon 835 processor which is being built on Samsung’s 10nm manufacturing process.
Cool mobile tech gifts under $50 for the holiday season For those looking for that perfect tech gift but with a budget at or under $50, this gift guide is for you!
Google is cracking down on Pixel resellers Google has blocked access to Google accounts for many people who tried to resell Pixel smartphones for a profit, which is against Google’s terms of service.
HUAWEI explains why it walked away from the Google Pixel HUAWEI was in the running to manufacture the Google Pixel before it turned the opportunity down. Now, a HUAWEI exec has explained the reason behind the decision.
vivo V5 hands-on and first impressions With a 20MP front camera and a metal body (and the fact that the V5 is available in physical retail stores across the country), vivo might be onto something with the new V5.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- OnePlus 3 sales officially discontinued in the US and Europe
- Android users are twice as likely to uninstall apps as iOS users
- LG V30 will have no secondary ticker display, according to Evan Blass
- Enable fingerprint gestures on any Android 6.0 Marshmallow device with this app
- OnePlus shows how fast the 3T charges compared to the Google Pixel
- Samsung issues pre-emptive statement on Galaxy S7 batteries
- Amazon kicks off its massive Black Friday sale with list of the best deals on offer
- vivo Xplay 6 is a Galaxy S7 Edge clone with a cheaper price tag
- HUAWEI has just unveiled the Mate 9 Pro in China
- Download the OnePlus 3T wallpapers from the artist who designed them
- CyanogenMod 14.1 now available for the OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, Nexus 6 and more
- This paper-like battery charges in one minute and lasts for 10,000 cycles
- Cut your Nexus camera lag to near-Pixel levels with this mod
- Google Play Music receives an all-new UI and smarter playlists
- Official CyanogenMod 14 nightly builds are available for the OnePlus 3
- Get the Pixel home button animation on your Nexus 6P or 5X with this flashable zip
- Nokia’s new Android-powered smartphones might arrive at MWC 2017
From our network
- Poly Backbeat Pro 2 review [SoundGuys.com]
- Razer Blade Stealth review [TabTimes.com]
- See the entire world in virtual reality with Google Earth VR for HTCVive [VRSource.com]
- The new DJI Mavic Pro is a lean, mean flying machine [Charged.io]