Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we got our first glimpse of the Galaxy S7 Active, we discussed why Intel called it quits on the smartphone market, and analyzed the results of our big phone camera comparison. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an LG G5?
The LG G5 isn’t it without flaws, but it’s still a heck of a phone. Here’s your chance to win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Results are in – the best smartphone camera is… Once again, we compared the best smartphones cameras, and this week we brought you the final results. See who came in on top!
The future of smartphone storage: internal, removable and the cloud Despite the plummeting price of storage chips and the advent of the cloud, limited storage is still a real issue on modern smartphones. Here’s how that may change in the future.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and LG G5 – public reacts! Professional reviews are great, but regular users can tell you just as much about a new smartphone. Krystal asked the public about two hot Android phones, and these are their reactions.
HTC 10 vs Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge vs LG G5 Josh, Lanh, and Krystal gathered around a virtual table to pass judgement on the three hottest Android devices out there.
The Galaxy S7 Active leaks in all its rugged, rubberized glory If you love the Galaxy S7 but wished it was tougher to break, you’ll want to know about the just leaked the Galaxy S7 Active.
Bypassing Factory Reset Protection on Nexus devices is still stupid simple Google does a lot of things right, but FRP isn’t one of them.
What would make the ‘perfect’ smartphone? See what Android Authority readers think makes a perfect smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Family feud: which phone should you pick between the S7 and S7 Edge?
Intel has given up on smartphones, so what went wrong? After investing billions of dollars in catching up, Intel has all but abandoned the mobile processor business. What happened?
Sound theory: How Motorola lost its groove (but still can improve) Motorola is in a bad place, but don’t count it out just yet.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Moto G4 leak: better camera, NFC + more on the rumored all-metal Moto X4 – Android Authority
- What features are missing from stock Android?
- 10 year old hacks Instagram, paid $10,000 by Facebook
- Researchers uncover 24 million compromised Gmail accounts
- PieMessage brings iMessage functionality to Android, with a catch
- See the C: Samsung Galaxy C5 caught on camera
- Samsung retakes #1 smartphone market position in the USA, Apple 2nd, LG 3rd
- Facebook Messenger to add self-destructing messages
- Motorola begins teasing new phone, likely the new Moto G
- Google Keyboard update brings emoji bar, one-handed mode, adjustable height, and more
- The Rock Clock is exactly what you would expect from an app made by Dwayne Johnson
- Report: HTC10 off to a rough start in China
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.