The Nexus rumor fest is officially open, as this week brought us our first real hint at what’s to come from Google and HTC. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Nexus 6P?
The Nexus 6P is still one of the best Android phones on the market. Want to win one for yourself? Enter our giveaway here.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG G5 vs Nexus 6P In one corner, the innovative, but flawed LG G5. In the other, the polished, but predictable Nexus 6P. Who wins?
A 10 day program to create your first Android app You too can develop an Android app. Here’s a helpful roadmap to get you started.
HTC 10 battery life review Just how good is the battery life on the HTC 10? And how does it stack up against its peers? We investigate here.
Android Pay vs Apple Pay & Samsung Pay The definitive mobile payments showdown. What’s the most convenient way to pay with your phone?
HTC reportedly has two new Nexus devices in the works Here we go again – the Nexus rumors are already swirling, with HTC emerging like the protagonist.
10 best new Android apps of April 2016 Got some Play Store credit to spend? Do you want to refresh your app setup? Check out these awesome apps.
10 best new Android games of April 2016 April has been a great month for new Android games – check out some of the finest.
7 ways the Nexus 6P is better than the Galaxy S7 Edge The Galaxy S7 Edge is an amazing phone, but so is the Nexus 6P – here are some ways Google’s phone is better than Samsung’s.
HTC 10 – A closer look at the camera HTC boasted it put a best in class camera on the HTC 10. Is that really so?
The only thing stopping flexible displays from taking over is that no one is making them We talked to insiders about the state of flexible displays and why it’s taking so long for them to hit the market.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- This freshly leaked Pokemon Go beta footage makes us want to hit Route 1 immediately
- A history of HTC’s Android designs
- HTC One S9 announced, 5-inch FHD display and Helio X10 SoC
- Sony sells fewer phones, makes more money in 2015
- Android Auto: everything you need to know
- Lenovo and Xiaomi drop out of the top 5 handset manufacturers
- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 leaked…by Xiaomi’s CEO
- LG G5 now has an official UX 5.0 App drawer
- LeEco CEO Jia Yueting: “Apple is outdated”
- Nexus 9 gone from the Google Store
- Google Play Store now lets you know if an app has ads before you download
- All phones sold in India will feature a “panic button” from next year
- Xiaomi plans to take on Samsung and Qualcomm with in-house ‘Rifle’ processor
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.