Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
MWC 2017 is just now kicking off, and we’ve already seen some pretty great things come out of the trade show. This week we went hands-on with the new LG G6 and BlackBerry KEYone, reviewed the LG Watch Sport and Style, and compared the Exynos 8895 and the Snapdragon 835. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an LG G6?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG Watch Sport and Watch Style review Let’s talk about one of the first smartwatches that bring Android Wear 2.0 to the masses. This is a review of the LG Watch Sport and the LG Watch Style.
Google Assistant is coming to non-Pixel phones this week Google Assistant – the beefed up voice assistant that makes Google Home, Android Wear watches and Pixel phones so smart – is coming to your phone this week.
Huawei P10 and P10 Plus officially announced Huawei has just announced its new flagship phones, the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. Here are all the details you need to know!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 hands-on Samsung is back in the high-end tablet space with their latest offering. We find out what it has to offer, in this hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3!
Moto G5 and G5 Plus officially announced at MWC 2017 Lenovo has just taken the wraps off two new budget-friendly smartphones, the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus. Here’s what you need to know!
Dual cameras are a boon for manufacturers, but are they worth the hype? Dual cameras are expected to appear in many more smartphones in 2017, but are the benefits for consumers really worth the extra cost?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic unveiled at MWC 2017
- What’s in your smartphone? – Gary explains
- Things we want to see in the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
- Why we shouldn’t fear Frankenstein’s Galaxy Note 7
- Nostalgia trip: 5 iconic Nokia phones HMD could bring back
- Android 7.1.2 beta finally rolls out to the Nexus 6P
- The complete list of services with Google Home support
- US Cellular is the latest carrier to join the unlimited plan trend
- You’ll soon be able to use Google Allo on desktop
- Founder of the ‘$4 smartphone company’ arrested for fraud
- We may know most of the specs for the Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Qualcomm reveals new VR headset and dev tools for Snapdragon 835 chip
- Is this silly game a hint that the next Android version will be Oreo?
- Galaxy S8 and S8+ leak reveals software home buttons
- WhatsApp Status is a new encrypted version of Snapchat Stories
- AT&T LG G5 gets its Nougat update
- Huawei takes the wraps off the high-end Honor V9 in China
- Matt Groening is bringing a new Futurama game to Android
From our network
- The best noise canceling earbuds [SoundGuys.com]
- Apple’s spaceship campus will open in April as Apple Park [TabTimes.com]
- The 5 biggest downsides to VR [VRSource.com]
- Alphabet’s Waymo files lawsuit against Uber, claiming it stole self-driving tech [Charged.io]