This week was dominated by CES 2020, and just in case you’ve missed anything we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our CES 2020 Top Picks awards, plus our roundups of the biggest and best announcements from a variety of categories, including smartphones, wearables, smart home, TVs, Chromebooks, laptops, and more.
We also got our hands on OnePlus’ aptly named Concept One smartphone, which features electrochomic glass that hides the camera module when not in use. Samsung also had its new Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite on display, although we’re still not sure who they’re actually for.
That’s not all from the South Korean giant, as Samsung has two more phones in the works ahead of next month’s Galaxy S11/S20 announcement. The first is the Xcover Pro, which features a rugged exterior and a removable battery. The other is a clamshell-style foldable called the Galaxy Bloom, which is inspired by makeup compacts.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- CES 2020 Top Picks Awards: The very best products at CES — CES 2020: From thousands of new products and technologies on show at CES 2020, these are the very best.
- The best new smartphones we saw at CES 2020 — These are our picks for the best phones of CES 2020. Which one do you like the most?
- OnePlus Concept One hands-on: OnePlus has a new vanishing trick — The OnePlus Concept One is trying to hide its camera module using some clever tech. Is this actually useful?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite hands-on: Powerful specs in low-end bodies — The two phones differ in several key ways, but they also share some crowd-pleasing features.
- Samsung S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite: Who are they actually for? — The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite pack some serious hardware, but who are they designed for?
- The best (and worst) of the weird tech we saw at CES 2020 — Check out all the bonkers stuff we saw at the 2020 iteration of the world’s largest consumer tech trade show.
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Fold hands-on: Foldable laptops now seem promising — Lenovo’s X1 Fold is a new foldable laptop that actually seems practical.
- The Neon ‘artificial human’ presentation at CES 2020 was a trainwreck –I’ve seen some bad presentations in my time, but the Neon CES 2020 event was patently ridiculous.
- The best smart home products at CES 2020 — Here’s our roundup of the best smart home products we saw at CES 2020, which includes smart lights, appliances, and more!
- The best new wearables we could find at CES 2020 — Health and wellbeing are the big themes at CES 2020, especially with the new smartwatches from Suunto and Withings.
Learn more on the Android Authority Podcast
This week on the podcast we came to you directly from the floor of CES 2020, where we broke down the biggest news and announcements of the week.
Want to receive the weekly podcast on your device? Subscribe using your favorite player below!
Who wants to win a OnePlus 7T?
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.