Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Sony Xperia X Performance and the Samsung Gear 360, talked (a lot) about Pokémon GO, and discussed the differences between CyanogenMod and Cyanogen OS. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Nexus 6P?
Want to win a Nexus 6P? Of course you do! Here’s how you can win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Sony Xperia X Performance review – is it worth $700? The Xperia X Performance is Sony’s new flagship smartphone. Is it worth $700? Find out in Lanh’s full review.
Understanding the differences between CyanogenMod, Cyanogen OS and Cyanogen, Inc. You’ve heard of CyanogenMod, Cyanogen OS and Cyanogen, Inc., but what’s the difference? Get the details here.
Samsung Gear 360 review The Samsung Gear 360 is one of a few major standalone 360 cameras hoping to bring the immersive video experience to the masses. How does it fare when Josh brings the camera out to Hawaii? Find out in our review.
What to expect from UFS, the fast new cards that will replace microSD Universal Flash Storage (UFS) memory cards appear to be heading to smartphones in not too distant future. Here’s everything you need to know.
BLU Energy XL review Does a 6-inch smartphone with a 5,000mAh battery and metal build for $300 offer good bang for your buck? Check out our BLU Energy XL review for the details.
The saga of the $4 smartphone is getting ridiculous If you had lingering doubts that the so-called “$4 smartphone” is anything more than a poorly conceived publicity stunt, the events of these days should clear them up.
Meizu m3 Note review – what does $200 get you? Meizu has earned a reputation for great affordable user experiences but is its latest handset up to the task? Here’s our full Meizu m3 Note review.
A closer look at the HTC10’s powerful theme engine One of the coolest parts about the HTC10 is its theme engine. Here’s an in-depth look at how it works.
Poll: Are you a fan of the Android 7.0 ‘Nougat’ codename? As you’ve probably heard, Google named the next major version of Android “Nougat”. Are you a fan of the name?
Best Android TV devices – what are your options? There are plenty of Android TV devices out there, but which one is the best?
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Pokémon GO is out now!
- Pokémon GO global rollout halted
- Nova Launcher creator explains why third-party launchers can’t integrate Google Now
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Active fails water-resistance test spectacularly
- Vysor arrives on the Play Store
- Sprint cancels its “Galaxy Forever” program for the Galaxy S7 Edge
- (Update: Verizon confirms changes) Verizon to throttle overage data and increase prices, data caps
- Oxygen OS 3.2.1 picks up where the previous OnePlus 3 OTA left off
- This guy thought it would be a great idea to put his phone in a gun-shaped case and go to the airport
- Conan O’Brien wants to give you a free Google Cardboard VR headset, no strings attached (US only)
- It looks like Google Play Music may finally be coming to India
- Asian market turmoil: HTCand HUAWEI down, OPPO and ASUS on the rise
- Move over, microSD: new Samsung UFS memory cards deliver super fast speeds
- OnePlus confirms the OnePlus X isn’t (quite) dead after all
- Finally, the iconic Final Fantasy VII is available on Android
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.