Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Week brings bigger deals on flagship devices
It’s Samsung Week, which might be an arbitrary self-devised celebration of the manufacturer, but the deals mean that we can’t complain. There are some nice promotions on many of the flagship Samsung devices, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and more. The sale actually runs for ten days this time around, giving you a little extra time to secure your savings.
Some of the best deals available in the sale involve enhanced trade-ins, which are perfect if you’re keen to upgrade from a years-old device. Samsung regularly offers trade-in discounts on its hardware, but the enhanced trade-in values usually indicate a few extra incentives: Bigger savings overall, deeper discounts than usual for the same device you’re switching, and a minimum guaranteed trade-in value.
Here are some examples of the Samsung week deals featuring enhanced trade-in values:
- Galaxy S23 Ultra — Save up to $800 with trade-in
- Galaxy S23 and S23 Plus — Save up to $600 with trade-in
- Galaxy Z Fold 5 — Save up to $1,000 with trade-in
- Galaxy Z Flip 5 — Save up to $600 with trade-in
- Galaxy A54 — $50 off and up to $250 more off with trade-in
- Galaxy Tab S9 Series — Save up to $800 with trade-in
There are some straight-up price drops to enjoy too, and not just directly from the tech giant. Samsung Week tends to trigger deals on the manufacturer’s wares across the major retailers. Here are some of our picks:
- Galaxy Z Fold 5 for $1,499.99 ($300 off) from Amazon
- Galaxy Watch 6 Bespoke Edition for $249.99 ($50 off) from Amazon
- 27-inch ViewFinity S9 5K IPS Smart Monitor for $1,299.99 ($300 off) from Samsung
You can check out any of the deals via the links in the descriptions above. We’ll be sure to highlight any other great Samsung Week deals that catch our eye.