Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Pick up Samsung storage devices at Prime Early Access prices
There’s no point in having a phone with a 48MP camera if you’re not going to be able to store all of those stunning renders. It’s not the most exciting purchase, but digital memory storage is increasingly important as you upgrade your tech. Samsung is one of the premium retailers of this hardware, and some of its best devices are on offer in the Prime Early Access Sale.
See also: The best external hard drive deals
The selection is wide, with microSD cards to slot into your tech and portable solid-state drives to take with you as backup on the go. You have various memory options for each product and even different colorways on the sleek SSDs. We’ve summarized the best deals on Samsung storage devices below.
Some of these deals are Prime Exclusive, but you can get a free 30-day Prime trial here.
Samsung storage device deals
- Samsung Pro Plus microSD card and reader
- 128GB for $19.99 ($20 off)
- 256GB for $31.99 ($28 off)
- 512GB for $68.99 ($46 off)
- Samsung Evo Select microSD
- 256GB $26.99 ($13 off)
- 512GB $46.99 ($38 off)
- Samsung Pro Endurance microSD
- 128GB for $17.99 ($10 off)
- 256GB for $29.99 ($25 off)
- 500GB Samsung T7 Touch Portable SSD for $69.99 ($35 off)
- Samsung T7 Portable External SSD
- 500GB for $74.99 ($20 off)
- 1TB for $99.99 ($40 off)
- Samsung 980 Pro PCIe NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming SSD
- 500GB for $96.30 ($44 off)
- 1TB for $129.99 ($80 off)
- 2TB for $189.99 ($190 off)
- Samsung 870 Evo Sata internal SSD
- 500GB for $47.50 ($48 off)
- 1TB for $89.99 ($60 off)
- 4TB for $329.99 ($170 off)
To find out what other tech is on offer in the major sales event, you can head over to our Prime Early Access Sale hub.