Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Good Lock UI gets another update with more added features
Samsung is doing absolutely wonderful things with its Good Lock UI. Whether you actually like the advanced lock screen replacement or not, you have to admire how Samsung is handling this off-beat project. Responsiveness to user feedback, regular monthly updates, plenty of user-facing control: this is the stuff Android dreams are made of. Now, right on schedule, yet another new Good Lock update has arrived.
Good Lock 24.0.10 is available now through Galaxy Apps (or via an APK if you like outside the U.S.). The latest update is relatively light on user-facing changes but heavy on bug fixes (see the previous update changes here). Perhaps the best user-facing feature is the ability to enter Silent Mode using the volume rocker. This release allows you to drag your Routine accent colors into the particular order you want too.
You can now drag notifications from the notifications shade straight into a floating window too, and Samsung has also added a sync and Ultra Power Saving Mode toggle to the Quick Settings. There’s a new backup option in the Good Lock settings and a dedicated user feedback section, further emphasizing the value placed on giving users what they want.
On the bug fix front, there’s a lot to cover, so a changelog is perhaps best for that.
- Enhanced Notification text color
- Fixed empty Notification Expander
- Fixed not working Routine time edited
- Fixed applying Quick Settings in not current Routine
- Enhanced GUI of cancel popup of Routine creation
- Fixed not working Hotspot toggle
- Fixed not showing a Clock on Cover when changing it in Routine Settings
- Fixed issue that Volume Panel for more than 1O seconds remaining
- Fixed issue that Safety Warning popup of hearing disappear by volume up key
- Fixed not working “OK” button on Safety Warning popup of hearing
- Fixed not showing signal of mobile data on StatusBar when using Dual SIM
- Enhanced Notification background color of KNOX App
- Fixed issue that Setting Icon disappear on Quick Setting Bar
- Fixed FC after unlock by trusted device for Smart Lock
- Fixed FC after re-boot device
- Fixed FC when using SmartView
Have you tried Good Lock? What feature would you like to see added next?
Thanks to iamamystery20 on Reddit for the APK.