Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
You can now pre-book the Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Buds 2 in India
- Samsung has announced availability details for the Galaxy Watch 4 series and Galaxy Buds 2 in India.
- The Galaxy watches bring new health-tracking tech to the table, while the Buds 2 offer some Buds Pro perks at a lower price.
- Both devices go on general sale from September 10, but prospective buyers can pre-book their devices from August 30.
The Galaxy Watch 4 series, consisting of the standard and Classic models, bring Wear OS 3 with One UI Watch to market. They also pack several new health-tracking features, including a body composition sensor and improved sleep management. Meanwhile, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 is effectively a more affordable, pared-down version of the Galaxy Buds Pro. They bring active noise-cancellation (ANC), five hours of playback with ANC, and an IPX2 rating.
Galaxy Watch 4 and Buds 2: Price and availability
Let’s start with the Galaxy Buds 2. As the middle child in Samsung’s wireless earbuds range, the Buds 2 are priced at Rs 11,999 (~$162) in India. They’re available in Graphite, Lavender, Olive Green, and White.
The Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic each land with two dial sizes in both Bluetooth-only, and LTE variants. Pricing is as follows:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- 40mm Bluetooth: Rs 23,999 (~$324)
- 40mm LTE: Rs 28,999 (~$391)
- 44mm Bluetooth: Rs 26,999 (~$364)
- 44mm LTE: Rs 31,999 (~$431)
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- 42mm Bluetooth: Rs 31,999 (~$431)
- 42mm LTE: Rs 36,999 (~$499)
- 46mm Bluetooth: Rs 34,999 (~$472)
- 46mm LTE: Rs 39,999 (~$539)
The 40mm Galaxy Watch 4 arrives in Pink Gold, Black, or Silver. The 44mm model is available in Black, Green, or Silver. Samsung is offering both Galaxy Watch 4 Classic sizes in Black or Silver colorways.
As for availability, you’ll have to wait until September 10, 2021, to get your hands on the Buds 2 or Galaxy Watch 4 series. Pre-bookings can be made via Samsung.com from August 30, 2021, using the button below. Reserving your devices come with additional e-voucher incentives, too.