Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
All the Galaxy Note 7 pre-order offers from EU carriers and retailers
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 7 is certainly shaping up to be a popular handset, at least based on the pre-order numbers from Asia and Northern America. Now eager customers can begin placing their pre-orders in Europe as well.
Not all of the continent’s carriers have their pre-order pages live yet, so we’ll update this post over the next week or so. Even so, here are the current Galaxy Note 7 pre-order prices and launch details from the top European carriers and retailers.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is set to arrive in the UK on September 2nd, so there’s still plenty of time to get your pre-order in. All of the major carriers have announced their pre-order packages, and a free Gear VR headset is included as a bonus from all of these retailers too.
The UK’s biggest high-street smartphone retailer has the Galaxy Note 7 available on a range of tariffs and data combinations. The Carphone Warehouse’s color options are either Black or Blue. I’ll list the most attractively priced ones here, but feel free to check out the pre-order page for plenty of other options.
- Vodafone – £59 upfront, £42 per month for 24 months. 6GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- EE – £48 upfront, £60 per month for 24 months. 5GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- Vodafone – £9 upfront, £58 per month for 24 months. 30GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
If you really want to get your hands on the Galaxy Note 7 as fast as possible, then check out Vodafone, as the carrier is promising to ship out pre-orders placed before August 28th three days before the official UK launch. Again, there are plenty of data options to chose from, but here are Vodafone’s suggested options for either one or two year contracts.
- £20 upfront, £62 per month for 24 months. 24GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- £250 upfront, £67 per month for 12 months. 12GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
If you sign up to one of Vodafone’s contracts you’ll also receive 4GB of free roaming data, plus a choice of free access to Sky Sports Mobile TV, Spotify Premium or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass.
Just like Vodafone, O2 is also promising to ship its pre-orders out a little early. Order by August 26th and O2 will send your new Note 7 to you by August 30th. O2 is also one of the few places where you can just buy the handset outright.
- £10 upfront, £50 per month for 24 months. 1GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
- £10 upfront, £62 per month for 24 months. 20GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
- £777.99 pay as you go
If you’re looking for slightly lower monthly costs, then Three UK has a selection of higher upfront cost plans that might entice. To sweeten the deal, Three UK is also offering a free £50 Amazon Gift Card when you sign up to a new contract.
- £149 upfront, £40 per month for 24 months. 8GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- £99 upfront, £46 per month for 24 months. 12GB data, unlimited minutes, and texts, plus hotspots.
- £99 upfront, £56 per month for 24 months. Unlimited data, minutes, and texts, plus hotspots.
The UK’s largest 4G network has now also stuck in its pre-order offers. The monthly prices are reasonably competitive with O2 and Vodafone, and you’ll also receive free WiFi calling, an EU data roaming allowance, and access to the BT Sport app as part of the package.
- £30 upfront, £56 per month for 24 months. 5GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- £10 upfront, £61 per month for 24 months. 10GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited, texts.
- £30 upfront, £71 per month for 24 months. 40GB data, unlimited minutes,unlimited texts.
O2 and T-Mobile haven’t gotten around to announcing their pre-order prices for the Note 7 just yet, but there are some offers available from Vodafone and a small selection of major retailers.
Vodafone Germany is offering the familiar Gear VR headset bundle if you pre-order before September 1st. The Galaxy Note 7 can be bought in either Silver or Black color options and will be available in stores on September 2nd.
- €180 upfront, €57 per month for 24 months. 6GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
- €180 upfront, €82 per month for 24 months. 20GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts.
MediaMarkt / Saturn
MediaMarkt and Saturn will both ship the Galaxy Note 7 in either Black, Blue, or Silver to consumers on September 2nd. You’ll have to sort out your own carrier, but these hardware retailers are a good option for those who don’t want to tie themselves into a multi-year contract.
- €849 up front, no contract
Major carriers Orange and SFR haven’t listed pre-order prices for the Note 7 yet, but you can register interest to receive an email as soon as orders go live. The phone is listed as costing €860 over at Orange, and I imagine that contract options will appear soon.
Bouygues will begin selling the Galaxy Note 7 on the 29th August, making it one of the first carriers to ship out pre-orders. The carrier has a range of contracts available and the option to buy the phone outright. There’s a free Gear VR headset up for grabs with all pre-orders too.
- €250 upfront, €97 per month for 24 months. 40GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
- €400 upfront, €42 per month for 24 months. 5GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
- €860 pay as you go
If you’re looking for a carrier-free option, FNAC is offering the Black, Blue, and Silver models for €859 each, complete with the free Gear VR headset. FNAC will begin shipping out orders on September 2nd.
- €859 upfront, no contract
Amazon pre-orders haven’t gone live across Europe yet, but you can order the handset from the retail giant in France. The price is set at €859, matching the costs offered by other pay up front options in the country. The shipping date is scheduled for September 2nd.
- €859 upfront, no contract
[related_videos align=”center” type=”custom” videos=”707847,707136,706761,706790″]
Few of Italy’s major carriers are offering pre-orders just yet, but you can already place an order with TIM. The phone is also available to order from a couple of electronics retailers too.
TIM isn’t offering any contract deals yet, but you will get a free TIMcard with your purchase. TIM is also offering 22GB of free 4G internet for 30 days with your new purchase. If you order your handset before September 1st, you’ll get a free Gear VR headset too.
- €880 upfront
Euronics / Samsung
€879 is the price to beat for an unlocked Galaxy Note 7 in Italy, and both Euronics and Samsung’s own Italian websites are offering the phone for this price, with the Gear VR bonus. Both retailers offer the Black, Blue, and Silver color options at this price, but buying directly from Samsung seems like the batter offer as delivery is free and the phone is expected to ship on August 30th rather than some unspecified time in September.
- €879 upfront, no contract
Unfortunately neither Orange, Vodafone, nor Movistar have posted pre-order details for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in Spain yet, so we are stuck ordering with large upfront costs from the county’s electronics retailers.
FNAC / El Corte Ingles
Again, it seems that hardware retailers are offering pre-orders a little faster than carriers these days. FNAC and El Corte Ingles both have the Blue and Black color options available to pre-order for €859. September 2nd is again the expected delivery date from these European retailers and you’ll get your free Gear VR headset too.
- €859 upfront, no contract
We will be keeping an eye out for additional pre-order offers from carriers across Europe in the coming weeks. If you’ve spotted any other national deals for the Note 7, let us know in the comments below.