Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Qualcomm confirms Zenfone 7 and more upcoming Snapdragon 865 phones
We already know that Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 chipset will power most Android flagship phones this year. The first batch of 865 phones are already out there, including Samsung’s Galaxy S20 series, Xiaomi’s Mi 10 series, and the Sony Xperia 1 II.
Now, Qualcomm has confirmed a bunch of new smartphones headed to the market with its flagship SoC in tow.
The chipmaker has released a list of 16 smartphones that have been announced or are coming soon based on the Snapdragon 865 platform. The list confirms the existence and/or names of devices like the Asus ROG Phone 3 and Zenfone 7.
Here’s the complete lineup of Snapdragon 865 phones provided by Qualcomm, alongside their current launch status.
- Black Shark 3 – Launching on March 3
- FCNT arrows 5G -TBA
- iQOO 3 – Announced
- Legion Gaming Phone – TBA
- Nubia Red Magic 5G – TBA
- OPPO Find X2 – Launching on March 6
- Realme X50 Pro – Announced
- Redmi K30 Pro – Launching in March
- ROG Phone 3 – TBA
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra – Announced
- Sharp Aquos R5G – Announced
- Sony Xperia 1 II – Announced
- Vivo Apex 2020 Concept Phone – Announcement on February 28
- Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro – Announced
- Zenfone 7 – TBA
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro – Announced
Besides announcing this list, Qualcomm has revealed that there are over 70 phones announced or in development based on the Snapdragon 865. “Additionally, more than 1,750 designs have been announced or are in development based on our Snapdragon 8-series mobile platforms,” the company said in a press release.
So what’s your favorite or most eagerly anticipated Snapdragon 865 phone from the aforementioned list? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.