Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
OxygenOS 4.1.3 update rolling out to OnePlus 3/3T
The initial OTA rollout of OxygenOS 4.1.3 for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T has begun. Based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the update unfortunately doesn’t deliver the new Pixel-like launcher or other new features currently available in the Open Beta 13 update for the OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 3T. Those changes will presumably come with an upcoming OxygenOS 4.2 update.
Here’s the full changelog shared by OnePlus, which some commenters have noted is basically identical to the one previously shared for the OxygenOS 4.1.1 update.
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
OnePlus notes that there is a known issue with Bluetooth logging. The company recommends deleting the oem_log folder to free up space. Just go to File manager > Storage > oem_log > Delete. The update itself is quite small, just 30 MB or so, and it doesn’t come with the latest security patch, but we’re hoping the Open Beta features will be making their way to the general public in the very near future.