Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Be one of the first to get a OnePlus 6T through OnePlus' The Lab contest
- OnePlus is once again running its The Lab contest, which gets 10 lucky people a free OnePlus 6T.
- To get your early-access OnePlus 6T, you have to agree to review the device.
- The contest closes at 09:00 AM EST on October 8.
OnePlus has a little tradition where it gives a small number of the most devoted OnePlus fans early access to the company’s latest device. This program is called “The Lab,” and the latest iteration for the OnePlus 6T is now live.
The contest is simple: 10 lucky OnePlus fans will get shipped a OnePlus 6T well before the device is launched or hits store shelves. Once the lucky folks have the device in their hands, they use it and write an honest review about it.
You can fill out an application to enter your name into the drawing by clicking here. However, there are some requirements and other various bits of information you should know before you fill out the app:
- Entries must be in English only.
- If chosen, you agree to complete all requirements on time and in an honest manner; if you are not able to do so, you agree to return the device in its original condition and give your spot to the next candidate.
- As a reviewer, you agree to provide OnePlus with the free right to use and publish any production materials (video, pictures, articles, etc.) that are generated and submitted during the review period.
- When you apply, your entry will be added automatically to an internal backup reviewer list. We reserve the right to contact backup reviewers for additional review purposes during the selection period.
- OnePlus reserves all rights to this event. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OnePlus.
You can enter the contest at any point between now and 09:00 AM EST on October 8.
The OnePlus 6T is the latest device from the Chinese manufacturer and will have a lot of “firsts” associated with it. For example, it will be the first device from OnePlus with an in-display fingerprint sensor; the first to launch with a U.S. carrier partner (T-Mobile); and, unfortunately, the first without a headphone jack.
Click below to enter The Lab contest and get early access to the OnePlus 6T!