Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Experience the OnePlus 2 in select cities this July 31st
The rumors and teases are done with – we have finally seen the OnePlus 2 unveiled and even got some time to play around with it. But when will you get to get your hands all over this brand-spanking new phone? We have good news for you – some may not have to wait until the August 11th release date!
One huge speed bump for OnePlus devices is that you can’t waltz into a store and take a look at it. Outside the tech community, most people have no clue about this brand, let alone its amazing smartphones. The Chinese startup aims to change this by bringing the OnePlus 2 to 9 select cities across the world, this July 31st.
Cities the OnePlus 2 is coming to:
- New York
- Times Square, New York, NY
- San Francisco
- PCH, 135 Mississippi St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- SwiftKey, 91-95 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE1 0AX
- Numa, 39 Rue du Caire, 75002
- OneFootball, Greifswalder Str. 212, 10405
- Talent Garden, Via Merano, 16, 20127
- New Delhi
- Cafe Coffee Day Square 44, Janpath
- Cafe Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road, OPPOsite UB City, Lavelle Road
- Conclave, Jalan Wijaya 1 no. 5C, Jakarta Selatan
[related_videos title=”OnePlus 2 videos!” align=”center” type=”custom” videos=”629182,629181,629179″]
In addition to getting access to demo the OnePlus 2, people will get the chance to win the phone, and the first 50 people to arrive at each location will get an “exclusive gift bag”.
Want in on the action? If you can make it to one of these locations, just head over to OnePlus’ RSVP page and sign up. Meanwhile, you can learn more about the OnePlus 2 by checking out the links below. Are any of you guys going?!
Other OnePlus 2 content
- OnePlus 2 officially announced: everything you need to know
- OnePlus 2 hands-on and first impressions
- OnePlus 2 StyleSwap cover hands-on, comparison, availability and more
- OnePlus 2 vs the competition: by the numbers
- OnePlus 2 vs OnePlus One – the battle of the “flagship killers”
- OnePlus 2 vs Samsung Galaxy S6