Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
OnePlus 10 Pro update brings June 2022 security patch, fingerprint improvements
Welcome to the OnePlus 10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the OnePlus 10 Pro and other 10-series devices. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out.
The OnePlus 10 Pro launched with Android 12 and OnePlus’ Oxygen OS 12.1 skinned on top. OnePlus will offer three Android upgrades to the phone, which means it will see all the way to Android 15. The company also guarantees four years of security updates.
- Current stable version: Android 12
- When will the OnePlus 10 Pro get Android 13? November 2022 (Estimated)
Latest OnePlus 10 update
July 5, 2022: OnePlus is now rolling out Oxygen OS A.15 to the OnePlus 10 Pro. The update brings a number of system improvements and also adds the June 2022 security patch to the phone. You can read the changelog below.
- [Optimized] the experience of fingerprint unlocking
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the communication stability, improved calling experience
- [Optimized] the shooting effect for pictures in dark environment
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that camera crashed when shooting videos
To check if the update is available for your device, head to Android Settings > About Device and tap on Software Update.
Previous OnePlus 10 series updates
- May 23, 2022: OnePlus is now rolling out Oxygen OS A.14 to the OnePlus 10 Pro. As per XDA Developers, the update brings a number of system improvements and also adds the May 2022 security patch to the phone.
- April 26, 2022: OnePlus announced the Oxygen OS 12 A.13 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro in North America and India (h/t: XDA-Developers). It brought improvements to fingerprint unlocking, power consumption, studio processing, front camera quality, and network stability.
- April 1, 2022: OnePlus pushed out the A.11 (India) and A.12 (Europe) firmware to the OnePlus 10 Pro. It brought a ton of fixes and optimizations, including camera-related optimizations, improved fingerprint unlocking, better performance in general, and more reliable connectivity.
- March 31, 2022: This is the day OnePlus launched the OnePlus 10 Pro in global markets. The out-of-the-box software was Oxygen OS 12.1 which is based on Android 12.
What OnePlus 10 update are you running? Let us know in the comments. Also, if you’ve spotted an OTA that we haven’t, tip us!
If you’re looking for another update, be sure to visit our Android 12 update tracker.