Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Nokia 6 to go on sale in India on August 23; registrations open now
Amazon India has kicked off registrations for the first flash sale of Nokia 6 scheduled for August 23. Amazon has stated that only registered customers will be eligible for sale.
While first unveiled in Mobile World Congress 2017 earlier this year, HMD Global announced the launch of Nokia 6 (along with Nokia 3 and Nokia 5) in India last month. Priced at ₹14,999 ($233), the Nokia 6 is exclusively available on Amazon.in. In a unique move, the Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 are available exclusively from offline retail stores.
Nokia 6 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) | 2.5D curved glass | 450 nits | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 32 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP | PDAF | Dual-tone LED Flash | f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP | f/2.0 aperture | 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
There are several offers available for Nokia 6 customers. Amazon Prime customers using Amazon Pay will get ₹1000 off on the Nokia 6. You can also get 80% off on Kindle ebooks (up to ₹300) and a ₹2,500 voucher from MakeMyTrip. Vodafone subscribers will be eligible to receive up to 45GB of 4G data for five months.
Nokia is betting huge on pure Android experience and brand trust rather compete on the specifications sheet, especially in the crowded Indian market. What are your thoughts on the Nokia 6? Tell us in the comments!