What’s new on Disney Plus for February 2020? Good question! As usual, the streaming service will have a mixed selection of obscure classic movies added in the coming month with more recent movies and TV shows. It will also have a few original shows and movies available for streaming as well. Let’s take a look at the highlights of what’s new on Disney Plus in February, followed by a list of what will be added to the service in the month ahead.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Final season begins Feb. 21)
Fans of the acclaimed animated series once thought they would never get a real conclusion to this show. However, Disney Plus is finally bringing the tales between Star Wars Episode II and III to a close with this seventh and final season of The Clone Wars. Will we get some answers to long-festering questions? Will we see the Siege of Mandalore? What happened to Ahsoka Tano in between The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels? Will we see hints of Anakin Skywalker’s descent to the Dark Side of the Force? Hopefully these and more will be answered as episodes of the final season are posted weekly starting Feb. 21.
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Original movie, Feb. 7)
The latest exclusive Disney Plus movie looks more like an indie film based on its trailer. Timmy Failure is a young boy being raised by a single mom in Portland, Oregon. This kid also happens to run his own detective agency with the help of a slightly imaginary polar bear named Total. The movie, based on the acclaimed best-selling book, gives us a glimpse of Timmy’s fantastical adventures as he solves local crimes.
Toy Story 4 (February 5)
Pixar’s latest sequel to the Toy Story series is somewhat controversial among fans. Many of them feel that the previous film was the perfect conclusion to the series. Others felt like Toy Story 4 took the series in a new direction. In the latest film, Woody has to help Bonnie’s latest favorite toy. He’s called Forky, and he’s not exactly happy about being turned from trash into a toy. Woody, Buzz, and the rest of the toys we know and love also encounter some other new characters, along with one from Woody’s past, Bo-Peep. Speaking of which, you can also stream a new Pixar short, Lamp Life, on Disney Plus right now. It explains what happened to Bo-Peep before Toy Story 4.
What’s new on Disney Plus (February 2020)
- Big Tuna seasons 1 & 2 – February 1
- Diary of a Future President (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 7
- Disney Family Sundays (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 7
- Marvel’s Hero Project (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 7
- One Day at Disney (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 7
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 14
- Marvel’s Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United – February 16
- Marvel Rising: Operation Shuri – February 20
- Marvel Rising: Playing With Fire – February 20
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7 (Disney Plus exclusive – New episodes every Friday) – February 21
- Star Wars: Resistance Season 2 – February 25
- I Captured the King of Leprechauns – February 28
- Imagination Moves seasons 1-3 – February 28
- Marvel’s Future Avengers season 1 – February 28
- Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars – February 28
- Around the World in 80 Days – February 1
- Big Business – February 1
- The Sandlot – February 1
- Descendants 3 – February 2
- Toy Story 4 – February 5
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Disney Plus exclusive) – February 7
- Old Dogs – February 9
- My Dog, The Thief – February 14
- Splash – February 14
- Because of Winn-Dixie – February 14
Interested in signing up for Disney Plus? Hit the link below.