Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Motorola is offering steep discounts on its phones for Prime Day
One of the most noteworthy deals of them all is the 2022 Motorola Moto G 5G, which has received a 53% price cut to $189.99. That’s a good amount of phone for the price, bringing a 5,000mAh battery, 256GB of storage, and a water-repellent design.
Looking for a high-end Motorola phone with a significant discount? Then the Motorola Edge Plus 2022 is also worth a look, coming in at just $499.99. Last year’s high-end device brings a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, a 4,800mAh battery, a 144Hz OLED screen, and support for wireless charging.
The company is also offering discounts on a few 2023 models, with even the ThinkPhone getting a price cut from $699.99 to $594.99. This handset brings a Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chip, an IP68 design, a 5,000mAh battery with wireless charging, and a dedicated shortcut key.
You can view the full list of discounted Motorola phones below:
- Motorola Moto G 5G for $189.99 ($210 off)
- Motorola Edge Plus 2022 for $499.99 ($229.89 off)
- Motorola Edge Plus 2023 for $699.99 ($100 off)
- Motorola Edge 2022 for $349.99 ($250 off)
- Motorola Moto G Pure 2021 for $99.99 ($60 off)
- Motorola Moto G Power 2022 for $129.99 ($120 off)
- Motorola Moto G Power 2023 for $249.99 ($50 off)
- Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2022 for $239.99 ($105 off)
- Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Motorola ThinkPhone for $594.99 ($105 off)
It’s worth noting that you’ll need a Prime membership to take advantage of these deals, but you can always opt for a 30-day free trial and cancel afterward.