Welcome to the LG V20 Android update tracker page. This page covers all major U.S. carriers with a quick reference table for each and a log with links to further details. It will be regularly updated with the latest LG V20 update information, but it won’t include general security patches on their own.
We recommend you bookmark this page so you can stay up to date with the very latest updates.
LG V20 Android Oreo update
The LG V20 was released in October 2016 and was the phone to introduce Android Nougat to the world. As one of LG’s flagship devices, it will receive Android 8.0 Oreo, though we don’t know which variants. As of July of 2018, South Korena variants saw an update to Oreo, which means American variants will likely follow soon after.
LG was pretty fast to update the LG G5 to Nougat also, getting it out to unlocked models in November 2015, but the LG V10 was waiting until May to get it. Based on that, it’s difficult to predict how long the V20 could wait to receive Android Oreo, but we’d expect it won’t be until late 2018.
LG V20 update US
|LG V20 updates US||Android 7.0 Nougat||Android 7.1.1 Nougat||Android 8.0|
AT&T LG V20 update (H910):
- April 14, 2017: AT&T rolls out a 174 MB patch with the latest Android security updates.
Verizon LG V20 update (VS995):
- April 1, 2017: Verizon delivers software optimizations, bug fixes, and the latest security updates to the V20.
T-Mobile LG V20 update (H918):
- May 25, 2017: T-Mobile rolls out various bug fixes and stability improvements, including a problem with the E911 timer.
Sprint LG V20 update (LS997):
- April 12, 2017: Sprint fixes a bug that stopped some devices connecting to the Sprint network when moving from Mexico into the US.
International LG V20 update (H990N/H990DS/H990T):
- The LG V20 is yet to receive any noteworthy updates in international markets.
If you’ve received an update we’ve missed, hit the comments below or Tip Us!