Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to view your Spotify 2020 Wrapped top songs, artists, and more
- Spotify has launched 2020 Wrapped to summarize the year on Android and iOS.
- This year includes quizzes, Stories, badges and new playlists.
- It explores podcasts, too.
Spotify has made a habit of winding down the year in music with its Wrapped experiences, and it’s stepping things up with the 2020 edition. Its latest end-of-year experience includes the usual personalized playlists, but adds more than a few extras to help you explore the musical zeitgeist.
You’ll see more personalized playlists, including Your Top Songs to gather your favorites as well as Missed Hits to catch the releases you didn’t play (but you might like). If you’re in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand, you can also try an On Record “mixed media experience” that highlights your top artists.
See also: 15 Spotify tips to get more out of your Premium account
Spotify 2020 Wrapped also goes well beyond listening. In-app quizzes let you guess which artists, podcasts and even epochs made your top lists. A Story of Your 2020 helps follow the path of your top song of the year as you played it again and again. You can explore podcast habits in detail, and earn badges base on your listening patterns and influence. If many people follow one of your playlists, for example, you’ll get a Tastemaker badge.
You won’t even need an account this year. You can still visit 2020 Wrapped on the web to see Spotify’s global trends, including the most popular artists, songs and podcasts.
Want to check out the feature yourself? We’ll walk you through the process.
How to find Spotify 2020 Wrapped on the web and mobile
- On the web, visit the Spotify 2020 Wrapped website and sign in to your account if you have one.
- You should see a summary of your year on mobile, or go straight to your playlists if on the desktop.
- In Spotify’s mobile apps, starting a search should display the 2020 Wrapped card if you don’t already see it on your home screen.
- This may take a while to roll out on mobile, so don’t be surprised if it isn’t visible right away. Some have had success by reinstalling the app.