Chromebooks also have a leg-up on the competition in another area: updates. Not only is it easy to update your Chromebook, but updates only take a few minutes to download and install. By the time PCs and Macs finish updating, you’re up and running with your Chromebook. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to perform a Chromebook update.
How to update your Chromebook
- Connect your Chromebook to the internet over Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Click on the settings tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the settings using the gear icon.
- Click on “About Chrome OS” on the bottom of the left column.
- Select the “Check for updates” option.
- Once the update finishes downloading, click “Restart.”
More posts about chromebooks
That was our step-by-step guide on how to update your Chromebook. Any thoughts or questions? Leave them down below in the comments section!