Chromebooks also have a leg-up on the competition in another area: updates. Not only is it easy to update your Chromebook, but updates only take a few minutes to download and install. By the time PCs and Macs finish updating, you’re up and running with your Chromebook. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to perform a Chromebook update.
How to update your Chromebook?
- Connect your Chromebook to the internet over Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Click on the settings tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the settings using the gear icon.
- Click on About Chrome OS on the bottom of the left column.
- Select the Check for updates option.
- Once the update finishes downloading, click Restart.
There you have it — that’s how you can perform a Chromebook update. Want to learn more about Chromebooks? Check out various tips and tricks at the links below!