Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to cancel BET Plus on any device
BET Plus is a streaming service owned by Paramount, and it’s an online extension of the African-American-themed BET cable network. It offers classic shows and movies from its network and other sources, plus new and original movies and shows that are exclusive to the service. If you’re already subscribed to it and think it’s not worth its $9.99 a month price tag, or your free trial is about to end, here’s how to cancel BET Plus.
THE SHORT ANSWER
The process of canceling your BET Plus subscription differs based on where you signed up for the service, but it's generally very easy and fast to do. You just have to dig through the settings of your account and find the cancel button — see detailed info below.
How to cancel BET Plus on a web browser
BET Plus is available to watch via a web browser, whether it’s on a PC or a mobile device. To cancel the service via a web browser, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the BET Plus website.
- Log into your account if you’re not already.
- Head into the Settings section of the site by clicking on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the website.
- You should see the Subscription section of the Settings page. Click on the Manage Subscription option.
- Click the Cancel Subscription option.
- A page will pop up asking you if you are sure you want to cancel your subscription. Click on the Yes, Cancel option and you’re done.
How to cancel BET Plus as part of Amazon Prime Video
If you used the Amazon Prime Video Channels feature to access content on BET Plus, here’s how to cancel the subscription:
- Go to your Amazon account page.
- Scroll down to the Digital content and devices section and click or tap on the Amazon Prime Video settings section.
- Click or tap on the Channels menu tab on top.
- You should see your BET Plus subscription under the Your Channels option. Click on or tap on the Cancel Channel link on the right side.
- A page will then appear asking if you are sure you want to end your subscription. If that’s the case, click on the “Turn off auto renew” option.
- You will then be shown a selection of choices asking why you are canceling the subscription. Once you pick one, your BET Plus subscription will be canceled.
If you decide to change your mind before the subscription ends, you can go back to your Amazon Prime Video settings section, open the Channels option, and click on the Restart Channel link.
No. You can still access the service until the date that your subscription would have renewed.
At the moment, there’s no bundle deal where you can get BET Plus or Paramount Plus under one bill.