Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google Pixel 4 launch: How to watch and what to expect (Updated)
Update, October 15, 2019 (12:13PM EST): That’s a wrap, folks! After many leaks over the last few months, the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are finally official. However, the company also announced several other products at its Made by Google event.
Here’s everything you need to know from today’s announcements:
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are here: Everything you need to know
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL: Price, release date, availability, and deals
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL specs: Flagship features, but no powerhouse
- Behind the scenes: Google’s Pixel cameras aren’t trying to be cameras at all
- Pixel Buds 2 announced: Google finally cut the cord on its famed earbuds
- Updated Nest Mini is louder, wall-mountable, still the same price
- Google Stadia launch date revealed, controllers shipping soon
- Google Pixelbook Go announced: A Pixelbook for the masses?
- Google Nest Wi-Fi launched with beacons that double up as Nest Mini speakers
- Google Nest Aware pricing and plans: Here’s what’s new
- Google unveils Recorder app that transcribes spoken word on device in real-time
Original article, October 15, 2019 (6:50AM EST):This year’s Made by Google event takes place today, October 15. Google is planning to unveil the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, alongside several other new products and announcements.
Pixel 4 launch event live stream
For those of you who don’t want to miss out on the event, Google will live-stream it on the Made by Google YouTube channel. The Pixel 4 launch event live stream video is embedded below.
When does the Pixel 4 launch event start?
All you have to do is tune in before or during the live stream to get full coverage of the Made by Google event. You can even set a reminder notification within the YouTube video which will let you know when it is about to begin.
Here’s when to tune in from various locations around the world:
- San Francisco: 7AM
- Chicago: 9AM
- New York: 10AM
- London: 3PM
- Berlin: 4PM
- Moscow: 5PM
- New Delhi: 7:30PM
- Singapore: 10PM
- Sydney: 1AM
What to expect from the Made by Google 2019 event
More information leaked about Google’s products this year than ever before. We already wrote an article on everything we expect Google will announce tomorrow. Be sure to read that and our Pixel 4 rumor hub before the event to make sure you are up to speed.
Besides the Pixel 4, Google is likely to announce a major update to Google Assistant, a new Pixelbook Go, refreshed Pixel Buds, and new smart home devices. We can also expect updates on Google’s hardware biz, as well as hints of what to expect from Google in the following months.
Android Authority will be on the ground in New York City, so keep it tuned for our hands-on impressions coming right after the event. Meanwhile, the team at home will do their best to keep you updated on all the news. For impressions from the event, follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Do you think we already know everything Google is going to announce tomorrow? Or do you think Google will surprise us with something special? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.