Welcome to the Sunday giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone each and every Sunday.
A big congratulations to the winner of last week’s LG V40 ThinQ international giveaway: Dylan R. from Australia!
Speck is a well-known name in the smartphone accessory world, and for good reason. The company produces a wide range of high-quality smartphone cases that not only protect your phone, but do it in style. We’ve partnered with Speck this week to give away a brand new 64GB Google Pixel 3 in Not Pink, along with two of Speck’s new Pixel 3 cases.
- Presidio Stay Clear: This case will stay clear while keeping your phone protected from the sun’s UV rays and drops up to eight feet.
- Presidio Grip: This grippy, stylish case will protect your new phone from drops up to ten feet.
Visit Speck’s website at the link below for even more information.
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are here. While they may not rival the Galaxy Note 9 in terms of specs, these phones improve on the very aspect that made the Pixel 2 so great — the camera. They still sport the same single rear cameras as the Pixel 2, but there are a ton of camera software improvements here. Top Shot mode will take multiple pictures of your subject and recommend the best one. Night Sight will also arrive for the phones soon, which is supposed to bring next-level low-light photography thanks to computational photography. Finally, there’s a mode called Motion Auto Focus that lets the Pixel 3 focus on a subject in a video, no matter how much they move around.
They both have 18:9 screens (well, 18.5:9 for the XL), yet they still look very different from one another. The Pixel 3 has a 5.5-inch Full HD+ screen that makes it look like a smaller Pixel 2 XL, while the Pixel 3 XL has a big ol’ notch at the top of its screen. Both phones also come with Qi wireless charging support, no headphone jack (womp womp), and still manage to squeeze in front-facing speakers.
To learn more about the Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL, head to our related coverage below:
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL hands-on
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL specs: This is no Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 3 vs Galaxy Note 9, LG V40, and Huawei P20 Pro
- Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL vs Pixel 2 / 2 XL: A tale of four flagships
- Google Pixel 3: Here are all the new camera features
Enter the giveaway here
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.