Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google Assistant has some new Halloween tricks (and treats)
- Google Assistant is getting into the Halloween spirit.
- You can ask Google Assistant Halloween-related questions and get silly (or spooky!) answers.
- Even “regular” Google Assistant commands will likely get spooky as we get closer to October 31.
Halloween is right around the corner, and Google Assistant is getting into the (ghostly) spirit of things. Starting now, you can ask Google Assistant Halloween questions and get some silly and/or spooky answers.
As we get closer to October 31, even some “regular” questions you ask of Google Assistant will get Halloweenified.
For now, you can ask the questions below to Google Assistant on your phone or on your Google Home hardware. We won’t give away the responses you’ll get, but some of them are funny, some of them are spooky, and some are…well…groan-inducing. And not a scary groan you hear rumbling from under the stairs. No, the groan you give when you hear a terrible, unfunny pun.
Check out the list of Google Assistant Halloween questions below, and then hit up the comments to let us know what you’re going to dress up as this year:
- Are you celebrating Halloween?
- Do you know any scary stories?
- Happy Halloween
- It’s almost Halloween
- Scare me
- Trick or treat?
- What are you going to be for Halloween?
- What should I wear for Halloween?
- Do you have any monster fighting tips?
- I want to hear something spooky / give me a Halloween sound
- Tell me a Halloween joke
- Tell me a Halloween fact
After your done with these questions, click here to see a compilation video of the best responses from the most dryly sarcastic AI ever: GLaDOS from the Portal series of video games. That’s where the bar is set, Google.