Did you get the chance to watch Samsung’s full presentation at MWC yesterday? No? Strapped for time to see it all now? No problem, funnily enough, Samsung was able to condense it down to 60 glorious seconds of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge announcements.
As you may already know, Samsung’s Unpacked 2015 event at MWC offered onlookers little more than the announcements of the latest flagship offerings in the Galaxy S line. Obviously, the full minute of video above will give you the overview, from there, you best just check out our other coverage of the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
What do you guys think of the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 availability - what we know so far (Updated)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 international giveaway! [CLOSED]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5 quick look
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6 quick look
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on and first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 officially announced: here’s what you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge hands-on and first impressions