Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung will fix your cracked screen for just $50 for a limited time
- During a limited promotional period, you can fix a cracked Samsung smartphone display for just $50.
- It is only open to US residents and you must mail the device to Samsung for repair.
- The promotion is open from now until June 27, 2022.
If you’ve ever cracked your phone’s display before, you’ll know how expensive it can be to get it fixed. Sometimes, it’s not even worth it: you’d be better off buying a new phone.
However, for Samsung phone owners in the United States, that’s not the case for the next two weeks. From June 13 until June 27, 2022, you can fix a cracked Samsung phone for just $50.
As one would expect, there are many caveats here. But don’t worry too much: most people with a cracked display should qualify for this.
Fix a cracked Samsung phone: Promotion caveats
- This promotion is only open to residents of the 50 states in the United States and Washington, D.C.
- You cannot use a walk-in option for this. You must mail the phone to Samsung.
- The front display is all that’s eligible for repair. This will not work for frame and back glass repairs.
- Likewise, this will not repair anything else about the phone, including ports, buttons, circuit boards, cameras, etc.
- UBreakIFix, Best Buy, and other Samsung repair partners are not participating.
- You will need a Samsung account in order to initiate the repair.
- The promotion runs from June 13, 2022, until June 27, 2022.
- One repair per customer.
Now, for the most important part: which phones are eligible for this promo? If you’re looking to fix a cracked Samsung phone, you must own one of the following:
- Any Galaxy S phone from the Galaxy S9 series and newer
- Excludes Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy S20 FE
- Any Galaxy Note phone from the Galaxy Note 9 and newer
- Any Galaxy A phone
Unsurprisingly, this promotion does not work for any of Samsung’s foldable phones. It also does not apply to any of the old Galaxy J models.
Ready to get your $50 smartphone repair? Click the button below.