This phone is really great. It has a sleek, all-new design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, up to 8 GB of RAM, dual 16 and 20 MP cameras, and it’s running a much more refined version of OxygenOS atop Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Even though this is the best OnePlus phone to date, there are a few things that might rub people the wrong way. For starters, OnePlus still isn’t using higher-resolution Quad HD screens on their phones, instead opting for 1080p panels. The OnePlus 5 also isn’t waterproof (like most other 2017 flagships), which might turn a lot of people away. Some might argue that the speaker placement isn’t all that great, either.
So, if you could change one thing about the OnePlus 5 (yes, you have to choose just one), what would it be? Be sure to cast your vote in the poll attached below, and sound off in the comments if there’s something you’d like to add.
Check out our other OnePlus 5 coverage:
- OnePlus 5 specs, price, release date
- OnePlus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: quick look
- Spec showdown: OnePlus 5 vs the competition
- First 5 things to do with your OnePlus 5
- These are the official OnePlus 5 cases
- Is the OnePlus 5 still a good deal at $479?
- Camera shootout: OnePlus 5, Galaxy S8, LG G6, Pixel XL, Xperia XZ Premium, HTC U11